HACETTEPE UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS HUMAN RESOURCES
Over 1000 physicians and other medical staff over 3000 are working at Hacettepe University Hospitals.
Our Human Resources Policy
We can summarize our human resources policies which are designated and applied in line with the objectives and strategies of Hacettepe University Hospitals and which are based on the approach of “continuous improvement of individual quality” so as to ensure overall quality as:
Preparing a working environment which will perpetuate the contribution of employees to the institution, boost their motivation and support productivity,
The recruitment and placement of personnel in compliance with the qualifications required by each position,
Organizing personnel trainings for continuous improvement,
Conducting performance evaluations based on a fair and impartial system,
Offering career plans with the aim of improving the competencies of our employees,
Preparing the infrastructure for an efficient and peaceful working environment.
Applying and Improving Human Resources Policy
The Human Resources policy of the Hacettepe University Hospitals strives to carry our Hospitals to the future with content employees who have adopted the institutional culture and have high levels of motivation, work satisfaction and efficiency. The basis of the human resources policies is, to create a work environment that is preferred by the employees, where they work happily and effectively, and are attached loyally and also reassuring the continuity of it by supporting their participation, teamwork, entrepreneurship, creativity and productivity.
Hacettepe University Hospitals take designing, establishing and developing human resources systems in line with their vision and general strategies in a manner to meet the needs and expectations of the employees and sharing the results with them as a principle, and adopt performance evaluation system as one of the issues with uttermost importance for the implementation of human resources policies.
Hacettepe University Hospitals, which take offering top-notch services at all times as a principle, are renowned for their specialized and well-trained personnel. Hacettepe University Hospitals deliver individual skill and career development trainings to the personnel on a continuous basis. Therefore, enhancing the quality of labor force and consequently offering the best service are aimed.
Units Related to Human Resources Policy
Human Resources Department and the Department of Personal Rights and Accrual Budgeting affiliated to Finance Department provide service to our personnel in line with our human resources policies at our hospitals.
The duties of these units are;
• To define the tasks, authorizations and responsibilities of the personnel, work through on human resource policy and planning compliant with these competencies and make recommendations,
• To carry out the procedures related to recruitment, qualification and promotion exams of the personnel,
• To coordinate performance evaluations, prepare a report of the results,
• To prepare, implement and evaluate career and training plans for employees at any level,
• To carry out the personnel affairs procedures such as assignment, transfer, registry, promotion, salary, retirement,
• To prepare and implement the regulations regarding the duties and working principles of the personnel,
• To collaborate with other departments on subjects in its area of responsibility.